Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Birthday Wishes

I have a lot of Washi tape - I seem to hoard it and not use it much. 

I started with a white cardstock card base and added 3 strips of Washi tape on the right hand side. Birthday is die-cut in New Leaf cardstock, 3 times, stacked and glued. New Leaf matched the green polka dots perfectly!

The banner is die-cut in black cardstock with "wishes" embossed in white. I placed the banner on a little foam tape and the card was done. Easy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Phrase Play #6
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, New Leaf, True Black
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Birthday Trio, Building Blocks
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Washi Tape; Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!