Thursday, November 26, 2015

Warm Autumn Wishes

Happy Thanksgiving! Can you believe it's here already???

I took the idea for this card from Amy Sheffer (PTI Design Team). In fact, seeing her card is what made me want this set so much!

On white cardstock, I did a little color blending around the edges with Ocean Tides and Aqua Mist inks. All of the pumpkins are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped in assorted colors. I like that the colors are a bit non-traditional!

I arranged the pumpkins on the card, placing a few on foam tape for a little dimension. I tied jute around the card and added glitter to the pumpkins. The last thing I did was round the bottom corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Pumpkin Patch
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Kraft, Dark Chocolate; Memento Morocco
  • Dies:  PTI Pumpkin Patch
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glitter; Foam Tape; Jute
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely arrangement of pumpkins - and so colourful too! Wishing you & your family a lovely Thanksgiving, filled with good times, love & laughter, Lainey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!