I'm so happy that PTI keeps releasing the "Keep It Simple" series - it's so nice to pick up a stamp set and have a selection of 6 of the same sentiments in different fonts.
On white cardstock, I placed a strip of Holiday Plaid pattern paper along the left side. I stamped the mistletoe in Pistachio ink and the berries in Ocean Tides ink. The sentiment is also in Ocean Tides ink.
The panel is on an Ocean Tides cardstock card base. To add a little gold, I placed a thin strip of gold harlequin washi tape next to the pattern paper. This washi tape is so nice because of the width!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Mistletoe & Holly, Keep It Simple: Gift Thanks, Harvest Berries
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Ocean Tides, Holiday Plaid
- Ink: PTI Ocean Tides; Memento Pistachio
- Other: Little B Washi Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!