Monday, November 2, 2015

Let It Snow

I'm using Warmest Wishes again. Love this set!!!!!

I started with a piece of white cardstock and added a layer of bluish, snowflake pattern paper. I don't remember buying this DCWV stack, but it has a lot of beautiful patterns in it! I die-cut the snowdrifts, adding glitter along the edges.

The penguins were die-cut in white cardstock, stamped and colored with Copics. Each penquin has a fun foam backing for dimension. I added their little hats - thank goodness for the MISTI because these hats are tiny....I'd never be able to stamp them without it.

Stacking them up on their heads - I saw that idea from Heather Nichols. I stamped the sentiment in Pure Poppy, added clear sequins and tied Fun Fur around the spine.

Don't they look like they're having a good time in the snow?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Warmest Wishes
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV Christmas & Winter
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Copics:  BG13, N4, R27, V15, YG23, YR15
  • Dies:  PTI Warmest Wishes, In The Meadow
  • Other:  Sequins; Fun Fur; Glitter; Fun Foam
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. So adorable, Lainey - I'm really liking those square framed sentiments in that PTI set. The fun fur tie on the side is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!