Saturday, November 14, 2015

He Popped The Question...

I needed to make an engagement card and pulled out the Man & Wife Collection for it.

The card base is white, layered with Soft Stone that was impressed with the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate. I added the strip of hearts at the top in Sweet Blush cardstock.

The silhouette is die-cut in black cardstock, with the dress cut in white. The bride is on foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink and added white ribbon and clear sequins.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Just A Kiss
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Soft Stone, True Black, Sweet Blush
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow
  • Dies: PTI Man & Wife Collection, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Heart Border
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape; Sequins
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved this die set, Lainey (Man & Wife). I find them so elegant, just like your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!