Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Joy To The World

I've really been in the mood to make Christmas cards this year and that's all I've been working on recently.

On white cardstock, I stamped the starred circle and stars in Versamark ink, sprinkled them with gold embossing powder and heat embossed it. I used Berry Sorbet ink to lightly blend a little ink on the edges of the card.

Joy is die-cut in Pure Poppy cardstock, 3 times, stacked and glued. "To the World" is stamped in black ink and on Fun Foam for dimension. The panel is on a Pure Poppy cardstock card base with gold ribbon at the top to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Star Scribbles, Wet Paint Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Wet Paint Holiday Tags
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Foam; Ribbon
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Lainey, this is lovely! You make me regret not picking up this stamp set, although it went into and out of my cart several times before I checked out. Now I'll just have to go put it on my Wish List after seeing this festive card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!