Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Father's Day...

This is another card I made a while ago for SAS4K since they were asking for Father's Day cards.

I placed a piece of pattern paper on a white cardstock card base. I used my Center Style: Masculine die as the focal point of the card, stamping the design at the top in Kraft ink. I added the banner across of the top, stamping dad in Dark Chocolate ink and the outline in Enchanted Evening ink.

Happy Father's Day is stamped in Enchanted Evening and Kraft inks and the dotted line in Dark Chocolate ink. I added the little heart stamped in Pure Poppy ink. I placed the entire die-cut on fun foam for dimension. It was nice to use this die again!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Father, Pencilgrams
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV The Little Mister
  • Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy
  • Dies:  PTI Center Style: Masculine
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. You know, I fell in love with this die during it's release, and have never yet used it. After seeing this wonderful creation, Lainey, I will definitely have to change that! Love how you did the sentiment in the 2 colours - everything looks so amazing and coordinated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!