I kept seeing all these beautiful cards made with Altenew's Peony Bouquet stamp set and finally bought it. It's a multi layer stamp set and one I'm finding difficult to use - 1) to pick out the right ink colors and 2) lining the layers up correctly. I read using the Misti and the Stampamajig makes it easier and it did help me a bit.
On linen cardstock, I stamped the flowers in Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral inks. The leaves were stamped in Spring Moss and Kraft inks and the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink. The panel was adhered to a Spring Moss cardstock card base.
I'm sure with more practice I'll grow to like this stamp set. For now, I find it very challenging, which is a good thing.....I like a good challenge!
Card Details:
- Stamps: Altenew Peony Bouquet, PTI Botanical Silhouettes
- Paper: PTI Fresh Snow Linen, Spring Moss
- Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Kraft, Smokey Shadow; Tim Holtz Distress Dried Marigold, Spiced Marigold, Abandoned Coral
- Tools: Misti, Stampamajig
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

As the lucky recipient of (one of) this gorgeous card, Lainey, I can definitely vouch for it's beauty IRL - it's a stunner, and you've done an amazing job with your colour choices as well as lining everything up perfectly!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. So glad you listed the ink colors. I have a hard time choosing the colors.
ReplyDelete