Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Loss Of A Pet...

A friend recently had to put his cat down after having her for 19 years, so I thought I'd send him this card.

On white cardstock, I stamped the vines in Seattle ink and the flowers in Aqua Mist ink, adding the centers with a black, thin marker. The sentiment is stamped in black ink. The little paw prints are stamped in Soft Stone ink.

I placed the panel on an Aqua Mist cardstock card base, leaving a strip of the cardstock showing on the right hand side.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI With Sympathy, With Sympathy: Loss of A Pet, Painted Petals
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Soft Stone; Amuse Seattle; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Black Marker
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your friend will be comforted by your thoughtful card, Lainey. Your choice of subtle colours is very appropriate for this sympathy card - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!