Each month I look forward to the new Splits design and really like the look of this one!
On white cardstock I stenciled the background with Lemon Tart ink. I didn't want to fill in the entire background so the stenciling is a bit random.
The Split is die-cut in white cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Using a blending tool, I rubbed Green Parakeet and Lemon Tart inks on it. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
Instead of foam tape, I die-cut the Split three times and stacked it together. The panel is adhered to a Green Parakeet cardstock card base with a bit of the left hand side showing.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Splits: Thank You
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Green Parakeet
- Ink: PTI Green Parakeet, Lemon Tart; Versafine Onyx Black; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Splits: Thank You
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: Zing White Embossing Powder
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This is gorgeous. I have not been buying the splits series. Now, I regret my frugality.
ReplyDelete