Isn't this whale from PTI cute? Hmm, can a whale be described as cute? lol
I started by embossing the waves with clear embossing powder on white cardstock. With a dauber, I rubbed on Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass inks to create the water.
The whale is die-cut in white cardstock, stamped with Enchanted Evening ink and placed on foam tape. Each of the fish are die-cut in colored cardstock, stamped in Enchanted Evening ink and also on foam tape.
I added the water spout and the sentiment in Enchanted Evening ink. I splashed a bit of water on the panel with a brush before adhering it to a white cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Keep Swimming, What The Doodle: Waves; Birthday Bash Sentiments
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Green Parakeet
- Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass Distress; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Keep Swimming
- Other: Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Water
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


On a day as hot as today, I wish that I was one of those fishes!! LOL What a fabulous "ocean" scene. Super cool card, Lainey - gotta PIN it as I love your LO
ReplyDelete