This challenge, to "use drips and splatters to create your own background for a project" sure was fun to do! It was nice to see a variety of different ways to add splatters/drips to a project. And I'm glad Lizzie suggested wearing gloves if we used yarn because it was a bit messy!
I found a piece of yarn and dipped it in Lemon Tart reinker, mixed with a bit of water. I randomly dropped the inky yarn on watercolor paper in several spots. Next, I flicked on splatters of Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy inks.
I placed the panel on a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base. For the sentiment, I cut a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock, stamped it in black ink and adhered it to the card on fun foam. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores; Tim Holtz Watercolor
- Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet; Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: Yarn; Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!