Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stamp-A-Faire: Colorblocking...


Wasn't colorblocking popular in the 80s? I'll admit when I first saw this technique I wasn't crazy about it, only because I'm not really a fan of colorblocking. But making this card turned out to be a lot of fun and something I'll use it again in the future. Our challenge - "create a project featuring some kind of color blocking".

Using a nestability, I die-cut each of the blocks in Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores and Pure Poppy cardstock and placed them on a piece of True Black cardstock. The coffee cups are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with colors that coordinate with the cardstock (thank goodness for the Misti!)

I placed the panel on a white cardstock card base and stamped the sentiment. This was a quick and easy card to make!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #1, Shapes By Design
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select, True Black
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #1; Standard Rectangle Nestabilities
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. i love your fun, bright colors!! and coffee is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!