Friday, July 22, 2016

Hooray...

It's been a while since I used this stamp set - so cute for little kids birthday cards.

On white cardstock I stamped the rabbit in black ink and colored it with Copic markers, outlining the image with a light grey. I stamped Hooray and the sentiment in black ink.

The streamers are stamped in Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and Aqua Mist inks. I rounded the corners of the panel and placed it on fun foam before adhering it to a card base covered with a pink, pinstripe pattern paper. I really like the way this turned out - simple and cute!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hooray, Good Times; Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; Amuse Petite Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R20, R22, W1
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!