Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Celebrate Today...

Wanted to do a little color blending today.

On white cardstock I stamped the Venice background in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it. Using a blending tool, I rubbed Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold and Lemon Tart inks over it to create an ombre look.

Celebrate is stamped in black ink on a banner die-cut in white cardstock. I adhered it with foam tape for a little dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Background Basics: Venice, Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart; Versafine Onyx Black; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Bountiful Banners
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous ombre BG, Lainey - sunny colours and a great pick for the BG design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!