I pulled out my Don't Forget To Write kit and scalloped note card die for this card. Very happy with both of these items!
On watercolor paper, die-cut with a stitched rectangle, I brushed Hibiscus Burst ink diagonally across the paper and added some splatters with Pure Poppy ink. I set it aside to dry.
I die-cut the flower image in white cardstock and stamped the main flowers in Hibiscus Burst and Pure Poppy inks, the leaves in Mint Julep ink and the other flowers in Ocean Tides and Aqua Mist inks. I placed the flowers on foam tape for dimension.
Faith is die-cut three times in white cardstock and stacked together. I added the sentiment in black ink and placed the panel on a Hibiscus Burst cardstock card base, die-cut with a scalloped die.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Don't Forget To Write, Inspired: Faith
- Paper: PTI Hibiscus Burst, White Stampers Select; Tim Holtz Watercolor
- Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI Don't Forget To Write, Noted: Scalloped A2
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Lovely cluster of flowers and beautifully watercoloured BG, Lainey.
ReplyDelete