I copied the idea of stamping Believe directly on the deer from Stephanie Gold because I never would have thought to do that!
I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the bottom using Fair Isle Borders and Pure Poppy ink. The top of the card is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
The deer is die-cut in Kraft and Believe stamped in Cocoa Bean ink. I placed it on foam tape and added the gem for his nose.
The panel is on a Kraft cardstock card base and I added some red fun fur to finish things.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Dash Away All, Fair Isle Borders
- Paper: PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean
- Dies: PTI Dash Away All
- Other: Fun Fur; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Gem
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Such a pretty card Lainey! Love the beautiful reindeer and nordic designs! Great take on the challenge!
ReplyDelete