Friday, November 17, 2017

Papertrey November 2017 Create Along With Us...


I was happy to see more snowflakes this month! I have a "thing" for snowmen and snowflakes and can't resist buying them!😎 I was inspired by this card that Michelle Leone made - I liked how her large snowflake was the center of attention with the plaid background.


For my card I started with a white cardstock card base with a layer of plaid pattern paper, both die-cut with the stitched dies in the A2 Noted Vertical set. Next I die-cut the stitched snowflake three times in white cardstock and glued them together.

The stitched banner is die-cut in Spring Rain cardstock and the sentiment stamped in Kraft ink. I added a clear snowflake embellishment to the center of the snowflake. Lots of stitching on this card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Christmas Critters Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI White STampers Select, Spring Rain; DCWV
  • Ink:  PTI Kraft
  • Dies:  PTI A2 Noted: Scalloped Vertical, Stitched Snowflake; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
  • Other:  Gem
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. I love the brown combo with blue which warms the wintery design, Lainey and the stitched snowflake is so striking! Pretty card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lainey I love the color combo and all the stitching...FABULOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful, Lainey! Love the intricate detail on the snowflake, it's striking against the pretty paid paper.
    I checked out the SMile4Kids link, I send cards to kids too, good for you for sharing the love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!