Saturday, November 18, 2017

Holly Jolly...

I was listening to the radio and heard "Have A Holly Jolly Christmas" and it made me think of the Mistletoe & Holly stamp set.

On white cardstock, I stamped the holly in New Leaf ink and the berries in Pure Poppy ink. The sentiment is stamped in black ink using MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday stamps - I love the font in this set! 

The card looked okay and then I decided it need something extra so I added a strip of coordinating pattern paper down the side. Now I like it much better!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mistletoe & Holly; MFT Hand Lettered Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Christmas Prints
  • Ink:  PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!