Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Joy...

How about a tag for a change?

I used the tag from the Holiday Tag Along kit and die-cut it in white cardstock. I also cut the tag in Aqua Mist cardstock to use as a separate backer but unfortunately didn't take the picture showing it.  With the stencils in the kit, I stenciled the snowflake background in Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores inks. 

Joy is die-cut twice in white cardstock and once in silver foil paper and stacked together. I added a few silver snowflakes and silver tinsel fun fur for the tie.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Tag Along
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select, Aqua Mist; Silver Foil
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
  • Dies:  PTI Holiday Tag Along; MFT Joy
  • Other:  Stampin' Up Sequins; Fun Fur
  • Size:  2-1/4" x 3-7/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!