I think this is my favorite set (for now!) from MFT - it's just filled with cuteness! Who can resist the reindeer or that little rabbit? I wanted to try making snowdrifts with a stencil. My first couple attempts weren't so good and then all of the sudden I "got it"! 😊 Oh my gosh, it's so easy to use!
On white cardstock, I made the snow drifts using the stencil and Spring Rain ink. I rubbed on Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky inks to create the wintry sky. For the snow, I used a snow stencil and white embossing paste. I love the way the entire background turned out!
The animals are die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I added the white dots on the deer with a gel pen and placed each of them on foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a piece of Spring Rain cardstock; I snipped the end on an angle for a different look and adhered it with fun foam. The panel is on a Dark Indigo cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Dashing Deer
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Dark Indigo, Spring Rain
- Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky; Versafine Onyx Black
- Copics: B95, B99, E33, E35, E42, R24, R29, V15, W1, W3
- Dies: MFT Dashing Deer
- Other: Foam Tape; Fun Foam; Embossing Paste; MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil; Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil; Gel Pen
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Lanie I love love this card!
ReplyDelete