I've been having a lot of fun making cards that need to be colored. I really don't use my Copic markers enough and it feels good to get them out again.
On white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment 7 times - 6 in Pure Poppy ink and once in Gingerbread ink. Using the MISTI made this so easy to do, I just moved the cardstock in one half inch increments and it came out perfectly lined up! I ran the panel through the Cuttlebug with a stitched rectangle die.
The reindeer is die-cut in white and colored with Copics and placed on foam tape for a little dimension. The stamped panel is on a layer of red snowflake paper on a white cardstock card base.
I liked doing this so much I made two other cards that I'll post at a later date.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Dashing Deer, Jingle All The Way
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Rustic Snowflakes
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; VersaMagic Gingerbread; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E33, E57, R27
- Dies: MFT Jingle All The Way; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


An adorable card, Lainey. Love the repeat sentiment stamping ... almost like a mantra that'll bring the holidays ever closer! LOL
ReplyDelete