Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sending Christmas Joy & Cheer...

I wanted to make another snow globe card, this time using a night sky.

I started with a piece of white cardstock and die-cut the snow globe opening. In Dark Indigo cardstock, I die-cut the snow globe shape and stamped the snowflakes in Versamark ink. I sprinkled them with white embossing powder, heat set it and placed it into the white opening.

The snowman is die-cut in white cardstock with additions in True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Cocoa Bean and Orange Zest cardstock. Some of those dies are so tiny to cut! I placed the snowman, along with the trees on the night sky, adding a snowdrift with a glitter line in front. To make it look more like a snow globe, I added a strip of cherry wood paper along the bottom. 

I stamped the sentiment in dark blue, adhered the panel to a Dark Indigo cardstock card base and tied pink sorbet twine around it. These snow globes are so much fun to make! 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Snow Globe Kit; PTI Stylish Sentiments: Holiday; Altenew Snowing
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Dark Indigo, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Cocoa Bean, Orange Zest, True Black; MFT Cherry Wood
  • Ink:  Versamagic Night Sky; Versamark
  • Dies:  MFT Snow Globe Kit
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Embossing Powder; Twine; Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!