I die-cut the tree and moose in white card stock, stamped them with black ink and colored them with Copic markers. On a panel of white card stock, I stamped the rug and colored it with a grey Copic. I placed the tree on the edge of the rug and the moose on foam tape for a little dimension.
The sentiment is stamped in black ink. The panel is on a white card stock card base with a layer of red striped pattern paper behind it. I thought the tree needed a little decorating and added some sequins to it.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Merry Christmoose
- Paper: PTI White Stamper's Select, DCWV
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: 100, BG15, BG49, E23, E25, E30, E33, R24, R29, Y13, YG93, YG97, W1, W3
- Dies: MFT Merry Christmoose
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Classic Christmas Sequins; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Way too cute!! Love that moose and the sequinned tree.
ReplyDelete