Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dashing Through The Snow....

I think this has to be one of all time favorite Christmas stamp sets from PaperTrey!  This set just wows me!  Right now I only have the stamp set for this since the die set is out of stock....but my PTI Pal was nice enough to let me borrow it.  I made two different colors and can't decide which one I like better!

Black:  I used Pure Poppy for the card base and topped it with a layer of grey polka dot paper (which looks like it's snowing to me). I die cut the sleigh/horse in True Black and layered it on a coaster die cut to give it a little stability.  I mounted it onto white cardstock and stamped the sentiment. I put the black strip behind the image and added a little glitter to the "sky" and on the bottom of the sleigh and horse hooves to look like snow.  Both the sleigh/horse and white cardstock are on pop up dots to give it a little dimension.

Blue:  Basically the same as the black card except I used Enchanted Evening for the card base and topped it with a layer of snowflake pattern paper.  The white cardstock is mounted on a piece of Blueberry Sky.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI In The Meadow
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI In The Meadow Die Collection, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  PTI Coasters, Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!