Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Shower Sign

Someone asked me to make them a sign for a baby shower.  She wanted a baby carriage made of blue and brown and provided the wording for the sign.  For the sign base, I used chipboard and covered it with a light blue paper.  I didn't really have anything to make a baby carriage, so I made it using scalloped circle nestabilities, adding scalloped lace along the edges made with a Martha Stewart punch.

The wheels were made with regular circle nestabilities; I drew spokes on them and added the center blue crystals.  The words and carriage handle were made on the Cricut.  I put the carriage on 3d foamies for additional dimension and adhered it to a doily diecut with a Cheery Lynn die. My final step was adding the bow.  The second picture is a little dark but shows the final product.


Project Details:
  • Paper:  DCWV; Bazzill
  • Tools:  Cricut; Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch; Cheery Lynn French Pastry Die
  • Other:  Ribbon, Adhesive Gems, 3d Foamies
  • Use What I Have:  I rarely use my Cricut anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!