Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this card for one of the Papertrey contests last week, but when I re-read the rules, I realized I didn't do it correctly. lol  I used Orange Zest for the card base, rounding the right hand corners, and layered it with a piece of Spring Moss cardstock.  I added another layer of star pattern paper, using card edgers on the bottom.

I cut a circle of Spring Moss and a circle of white, stamped with an orange border and sentiment.  I added 3 stars, made with a Stampin' Up punch and adhered with brads.  My final step was tying the twine around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tag-It's #10
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, Spring Moss, Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #1; Stampin' Up Star Punch; Standard Circle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Brads, Honeydew Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  I have hundreds of brads - need to use more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!