Monday, February 6, 2012

be my valentine

I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and liked the style and colors; it's nice to see colors other than red and pink for Valentine's Day.  I used a white, ribbed paper for the card base, rounded the right hand corners and topped it with a strip of scalloped blue paper and a strip of heart pattern paper.  I die cut a scalloped square and layered it with a white square that I paper pierced around the edges.  I die cut the two hearts, added the sentiment and white twine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tiny Treats:  Valentine
  • Paper:  K&Company Lovely, DCWV
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Scalloped Heart Nestabilities, EK Success Scalloped Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  I've had the ribbed paper for about 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!