Sunday, February 26, 2012

Make A Wish

I came across this birthday paper that I've had for a long time and decided it was time to make a few cards with it.  I used white for the card base, topped it with the pattern paper and rounded the right hand corners.  I added a strip of black, that I embossed with the "Spots & Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The sentiment,  from Think Big Favorites is stamped onto a Mat Stack 1 diecut.  I added a couple coordinating star diecuts and star adhesives. Quick and easy to make.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #1, Mat Stack 1 Collection
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 1 Die, Stampin' Up Star Punch, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Adhesive Stars
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  DCWV paper is several years old; never used this Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, and I've had it for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!