Friday, February 24, 2012

New House

I'm starting to use white on white more often, I really do like the look. I also like using black, white and red.  For this card I used a white card base that I embossed with stripes.  I layered it with red cardstock and stamped the house and fence images onto white, and distressed around the edges.  I stamped the sentiment, added the Charcoal twine and thought I was done, but the card looked like it needed something else. So I colored just the door with red, which really brings out the red layer.

I had a hard time taking this picture - the black and white lines look distorted in the picture but they aren't; I think the lines are creating an optical illusion.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boards & Beams
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  Nestabilities Tag Trios; Cuttlebug Stripes Embossing Folder; Distresser
  • Other:  Twine, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!