Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Doodad

I've been so busy with the PTI contests I didn't have a chance to post my Valentine doodad.  These are boxes I made from diecuts a friend sent me; she sent me 15 that were already cut and I used one as a template to make an additional 20 diecuts.  I put the boxes together using scor-tape to make sure they would stay together.  I wrapped the boxes with tulle, added the hearts on the side and the sentiment stamped on a portion of the Hearts Border die.  The boxes are filled with Hershey Kisses and conversation hearts.


The inside of the box:

I made 6 different colors:
Project Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft; DCWV; Recollections
  • Stamps:  PTI Sweet Love, Tag-Its #11; Studio G $1
  • Tools:  PTI Heart Border die; Scalloped Heart Nestabilities
  • Other:  Tulle, Ribbon, Clear Bags
  • Project Size:  2.5" x 2.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!