Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big Birthday Wishes (CAS #13)

Time for another quick card, and believe me, this was quick to make!  I have packs of ready made cards I bought at Michael's and used them for the card base for these cards.  I picked blue and green so they can be used for male and female birthdays.

I embossed white cardstock with my Cuttlebug using a "happy birthday" embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment on white and layered it onto black/blue or black/yellow circles.  I added the metal star or crystal flower and twine (Charcoal/Lemondrop) and I was done. 


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  Recollections Cards; PTI Lemon Tart
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Metal Star; Crystal Flower; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!