Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes (MIM #114 - #2)

I made another card using blown ink from PTI's MIM #114.  After I made this, I realized it's quite similar to Dawn's original card she posted in the video!  I didn't do that intentionally!

I used Hibiscus Burst cardstock for the card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I used a piece of white cardstock that's impressed with my Linen Impression plate.  I blew Summer Sky, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink reinkers onto it for the design. (see my May 3 post for details how to do this).

Using my Limitless Layers circle dies, I die cut a pinking circle in Hibiscus and a regular circle in white, stamping it with the sentiment.  I added a row of stars in orange underneath the sentiment and placed it on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Stampin' Up Summer Sun, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink Reinkers; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers Circles, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Straw
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!