I copied this idea right from Laura Bassen - it was so perfect I didn't change much of it! Thank you Laura for your inspiration!
I used the stamp set Background Basics: Venice on the bottom of the card. It's stamped in Versamark, sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat set. Next I took two colors of distress ink and blended them over the embossing. It's such a pretty pink color!
The ballerina is die-cut, stamped and colored with Copics. I added white glitter tulle around her waist and placed her on foam tape. The flowers are also die-cut, stamped and colored with Copics, with an added gem in the centers. They are also on foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment and placed the panel on a white cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Ballerina Beauty, Background Basics: Venice
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
- Copics: B00, E33, E34, E50, RV32, YR21
- Dies: PTI Ballerina Beauty
- Other: Zing Embossing Powder; Gems; Glitter Tulle; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!