And here's this cute little kitty from Simon Says Stamp again.
I stamped the kitty and box on white cardstock, coloring the kitty and box flaps with Copics. I stamped the box onto purple paper and fussy cut it, adhering it to the bottom of the box.
Since I already had my Card Edgers out, I cut a piece of purple bitty dots paper for the top to match the box. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few sand colored sequins (aren't sequins great?). I used Kraft cardstock for the card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat & Box
- Paper: PTI Plum Pudding Bitty Dots, White Stampers Select, Kraft
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E23, E25, E31, R20, W1, W3
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #4
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!