Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Birthday

I saw a card like this on Pinterest and decided to make one too.

On a piece of alphabet pattern paper, I stamped the leaf in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with Clear embossing powder and heat set it. I rubbed Spring Moss ink over it to get an "emboss resist" look. I layered the leaf onto a piece of Spring Moss cardstock and attached it to a Vintage Cream cardstock panel.

The sentiment is stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. Dark Chocolate cardstock is the card base. I added jute tied in a knot to finish this masculine looking card.

Card Details:

  • Stamps:  PTI Masculine Motifs
  • Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix, Spring Moss
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate; Versamark
  • Tools:  Heat Embossing Tool
  • Other:  Jute; Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!