Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp-A-Faire: Pins & Needles Challenge


And here's the next challenge - create a project featuring a stick pin. I have lots of stick pins and rarely use them, so this is a welcomed challenge! I have to say I'm starting to get a little tired, so I made a quick, but impressive card (don't you think?).

On white cardstock, I stamped the tree image in Aqua Mist ink and stamped the sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes (one of my favorite stamp sets!) in Smokey Shadow ink.  The panel is adhered to an Aqua Mist cardstock card base.

I tied white ribbon around the card and inserted a stick pin with a heart (this will be an anniversary card) on the top, adding silver balls and faceted beads. I wanted the card to be rather simple so the ribbon and stick pin would be more of the focal point.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love & Marriage, Botanical Silhouettes
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow
  • Other:  Ribbon; Heart Stick Pin; Silver Balls, Faceted Beads
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!