Friday, August 14, 2015

Hooray!

This is another stamp set that I just had to have! Remember going to parties as a kid with lots of crepe paper hanging around?

Another favorite color combination of mine is Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy (have I mentioned that before??). I can't stop using it! So naturally, that's the colors of the crepe streamers. I used the MISTI to get the stamp straight and just moved the cardstock to stamp a new image. So easy!

Hooray is die-cut three times in Berry Sorbet cardstock, stacked and glued together. I stamped the sentiment underneath it in black ink. The entire panel is on fun foam and layered onto a white cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hooray
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Berry Sorbet
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Shaker Shapes: Balloon 
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!