Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Best Is Yet To Come

If you don't have the Rosie Posie stamp sets, I really recommend them! They are so pretty and easy to use!

I stamped the flowers and leaves on a piece of white cardstock - the flowers are in Pure Poppy and Rosebud inks, the leaves in Simply Chartreuse and Pistachio inks. Adding the second step to the flowers and leaves really makes a difference!

The sentiment is stamped in black ink and I added the little bar on top in Rosebud ink. The stamped panel is on a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base with crochet twine around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Over Under Easy
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse; Memento Rosebud, Pistachio, Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Crochet Twine
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!