Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy August Birthday

I really like making cards that show the month of the birthday.

Using a grass border punch, I die-cut the grass in Spring Moss striped paper and adhered it to white cardstock. The flip-flops are die-cut in Raspberry Fizz pattern paper, the straps in black cardstock and the flowers in Spring Moss cardstock. I added a gem to the flower centers and tucked the flip-flops into the grass.

The sentiment is stamped in black and raspberry inks; the sun in Harvest Gold ink. The panel is adhered to a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base. Such a fun looking summer-like card!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: August, Heart-2-Heart #6
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Bitty Boxes, Spring Moss Stripes, True Black
  • Ink:  PTI Harvest Gold; Memento Tuxedo Black, Rosebud
  • Dies:  PTI Flipping Out
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
  • Other:  Gems; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!