Warmest Wishes has to be one of my favorites sets from PTI this year. I can't stop using it!
I started by placing a strip of Holiday Plaid pattern paper along the left side on white cardstock. Next, I die-cut the mountains and bear also in white cardstock. I colored the bear and mountain tops with Copics to match the colors in the pattern paper, so I didn't have to do much thinking about picking out colors! This bear is so adorable! I added a little pink to his cheeks because it must be cold where he is. lol
The bear is on fun foam for dimension. I stamped the sentiment and the stars in Scarlet Jewel ink. A little bit of glitter on the mountain tops finished off the card. I think Ocean Tides and Scarlet Jewel are a nice color combination.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Warmest Wishes
- Paper: PTI Holiday Plaid, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow
- Copics: BG10, BG72, R59, R83
- Dies: PTI Warmest Wishes
- Other: Glitter; Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Such a sweet card, and I agree, those colours go together so well. I can see why this set is a fave, It's simple, yet elegant.
ReplyDelete