I really like using the Phrase Play dies from PTI because they can be used for so many different occasions.
I die-cut Phrase Play in white cardstock and placed it on an Aqua Mist cardstock card base, adding a strip of Spring Moss stripes in the window. I cut "enjoy" in Hawaiian Shores cardstock to fill in the word.
The balloons are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Hawaiian Shores and Harvest Gold inks. I placed them on foam tape, adding the strings in Buttercream and Caribbean twine. The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a banner die-cut in Summer Sunrise cardstock. A few clear sequins complete the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Phrase Play #4
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss Stripes
- Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Phrase Play #4, Birthday Style
- Other: Sequins; Twine; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Beautiful card! Love the sweet balloons!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colours you chose, Lainey, and the inlaid "Enjoy" - would suit both a gal and a guy!
ReplyDelete