Friday, November 20, 2015

Friends

Red, white and kraft are a favorite color combination for me.

On Kraft cardstock, I stamped the first layer of the flowers in Berry Sorbet. The second layer is stamped in Pure Poppy that was spritzed with water to give it a little bit of a watercolor effect. I stamped the flower centers in black ink and added the little flowers in white ink.

I die-cut "friends" in white cardstock 3 times, and yes, stacked and glued them together. I added the last layer in gold foil paper. I rounded the bottom corners and the card was done. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendly Flowers, Clipsters
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select; Gold Foil
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Wet Paint III
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Water
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Yet another lovely creation! It's refreshing to see something OTHER than Christmas/Holiday cards right now, and this beauty definitely "brightens" things up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!