Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stamp-A-Faire: Master Color Recipes


The first challenge of the day is "use one of the color recipe cards provided in the Masters Sketchbook" (available by download here on Nichole's blog). I decided to go with the Green Wheat Field by Vincent Van Gough. This doesn't seem too difficult for the first challenge of the day at 7:00 a.m., does it?


On white cardstock, I stamped each of the colors using the stamp from Brushed Off. Next, I cut out each of the letters three times in True Black cardstock, stacked and glued them together. 

I placed the panel on fun foam and adhered it to a white cardstock card base. I thought this was going to be easy, but my creative juices don't appear to be awake yet -- it took me longer than I thought to come up with this CAS card! lol

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Brushed Off
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, True Black
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Vintage Jadeite, New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Bright Buttercup
  • Dies:  PTI Block Alpha Upper
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Quick & easy, but still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple design...beautiful colors, and it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the basic design-simple, yet very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!