Time to relax after a very busy SAF weekend and the Blog Hop yesterday! It's been a couple of fast and fun-filled days, that's for sure!
It's still very hot here, in fact, should be around 100 degrees today. I'm so tired of this hot weather and can't wait for cooler days. Here's a quick card I made to help beat the heat! lol
On white cardstock I stamped the popsicles and drips in Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice and Summer Sunrise inks, adding the sticks in Kraft ink. The sentiment is stamped in black and Berry Sorbet inks.
I rounded the bottom corners and added glitter to the popsicles to make them look "icy".
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Summer Sweetness
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, Summer Sunrise, Kraft; Versafine Onyx Black
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Yum! With this heat, I'll take any flavour popsicle available, Lainey - they all look delish! LOVE the mutli-colour sentiment and the rounded bottom edges.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet and fun!
ReplyDelete