Thursday, July 28, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy...

I made this card a while ago when I first received the Spring Woods stamp set. Another nice stamp featuring birds.

On white cardstock I lightly rubbed Aqua Mist to create the sky background. I stamped the branches in Kraft ink, the flowers in Lovely Lady ink and the leaves in Spring Moss ink.

I die-cut the bird in white cardstock and stamped it in Ocean Tides, Kraft and Dark Chocolate inks, placing it on foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is stamped in Kraft ink.

The panel is adhered to an Ocean Tides cardstock card base with the edge showing on the right.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Spring Woods
  • Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss
  • Dies:  PTI Spring Woods
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card design that would suit any occasion, but is quite soft and soothing as a sympathy card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!