Saturday, November 25, 2017

Papertrey November 2017 Blog Hop Challenge...


Just one month until Christmas...yikes!!! This month the blog hop inspiration photo focuses on Fall and the lovely colors and adornments that go along with it. It didn't take long for me to come up with an idea for my card (yea!).


I pulled out Color Pop Autumn for this card - I'm so happy I'm getting a lot of use out of this kit! On Fresh Snow Linen paper, I stamped the leaves, berries and acorns in a variety of Fall like colors, just like in the picture. I placed the panel on a white cardstock card base and added a strip of Orange Zest stripes down the side.

The sentiment is stamped on a stitched rectangle in Cocoa Bean ink and is on fun foam for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop: Autumn, Autumn Hills
  • Paper:  PTI Fresh Snow Linen, White Stampers Select, Orange Zest Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Fine Linen, Cocoa Bean; Memento Morocco
  • Dies:  Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

19 comments:

  1. Love your pretty stamping and choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card design! I love the white space and the strip of Orange Zest. The way that you added the sentiment is just perfect! I'm really inspired by your CAS deaign! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping and colors used with these lovely stamps! love the stripe down the edge and the layered sentiment panel - a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work~I had not seen this kit and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Lainey, I just love this!! The colors are brilliant and I just adore the stamping and raised sentiment block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection Lainey...this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you created this sentiment <3 such a lovely card and nice to see orange being used as a strip instead of black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lainey,
    This is perfection! Beautiful color choices and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout and your color choices! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I completely forgot I have this kit. I love your design and pretty colors. Thanks for your kind comment on my card. I would love it if you CASEd me, and also let me know, so I could see what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fall elements and your thin strip of Orange Zest PP ties everything perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet Thanksgiving card. Love the cheerful colors of the leaves and flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing all the different sets people choose for the same challenge! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lainey, I almost used the Autumn Color Pop kit, too, but went a totally different direction. Love your colorful berries and leaves with the tiny acorns and Orange Zest PP strip, and your popped up sentiment finished it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love how every little element just pops against the white background! Fresh, beautiful, and super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card! This kit was never on my radar but it is now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!