Saturday, July 14, 2012

Congratulations (CAS #14)

I'm looking through my stamp sets trying to pull out ones I haven't used for a while and saw Around & About Sentiments.  I used white for the card base and layered it with a yellow polka dot pattern paper, rounding the corners on the right side.  I cut a rectangle of Pure Poppy and a rectangle in white, stamping the white with rows of "congratulations", adhering both to the card.

I die cut a red, scalloped circle and a regular circle in white, stamping the white with additional congratulations.  I added a punched flower to the center with a red gem and Maraschino twine on the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Around & About Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy; Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder; EK Success Flower Punch
  • Other:  Gem, Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  Around & About Sentiments stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!