Thursday, July 12, 2012

Framed Out #1

I'm liking the "framed out" series from PTI more and more!  This card uses the Framed Out #1 stamp set and matching die.  I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base and then stamped it with images from Mehndi Medallion in coordinating ink. 

I cut a strip of yellow paper, using Card Edgers #4 for the shape at the bottom and adhered it to the card base.  Using the Framed Out #1 die, I die cut the black polka dot frame first and then the white inside, stamping it with the sentiment. 

I tied Raspberry Fizz ribbon around the card and placed the frame on top of it with foam squares for dimension.  My last step was adding the pre-made flower on the top of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Framed Out #1, Mehndi Medallion
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #4, Framed Out #1 Die
  • Other:  PTI Raspberry Fizz Ribbon; Jolee's Stickers; Foam Squares
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!