Wednesday, July 18, 2012

sending birthday wishes

Rosie Posie is one set I seem to turn to quite a bit!  I used Raspberry Fizz for the card base and added a layer of Lemon Tart.  I stamped the flowers and leaves onto white cardstock and then ran it through the Cuttlebug, using a striped embossing folder.  I rounded the four corners.

I die cut the banner in Spring Moss, cutting the tail off one end and stamped the sentiment.  My last step was adding the pearls to the flower centers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Everyday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  PTI Double Ended Banner Die; Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug "Pajama Stripe" Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Recollections Pearls
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!